There comes a point and time when you must call a trained garage door technician. Those who have had previous issues have routine scheduled inspection and preventive maintenance appointments in place. One of the most integral elements of this process is to ensure the garage door specialist is trained and is reputed to perform a professional job with a high level of customer satisfaction.
• To start ask the garage door company if their technicians are trained and certified. It is also a good idea to inquire if they are required to complete professional development courses once per year or more often.
• Not all garage door companies belong to trade associations; however, those who are professionally qualified are proud of their skills and are happy to share their qualifications. These will strive to belong to the best associations possible such as the International Door Association, also known as the IDA, or have accreditation from the Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation, also called the IDEA. Ask a rep about this visit the BBB website to see if the company has been graded.
• Ask the garage door company if they have customer reviews, ratings, and/or a portfolios of past projects. It is a good idea to inquire if it provides a list of past and present clients who do not mind being contacted as references.
• Speak with a customer representative to ensure that the technicians are trained to address the garage door issue at hand. Some only offer partial services while others provide a wide variety of complicated services.
• Ask if the team of specialists at that particular company services the local area and if they are familiar with its weather, regulations, and building codes. It is generally better to deal with a local company and it makes it much easier to seek the reputation of that garage door company.
• Payment methods are often a big giveaway. Professional garage door companies almost always accept several forms of payment such as credit, debit, and check cards as well as cash certified money orders. Those who only accept cash may not be on the up and up.
• Another important consideration is the inspection portion of the process. A large majority of these business offer a free inspection an estimate in advance of any type of payment or commitment.
Contact Our Service Techs
There are many questions to consider when reviewing garage door company options. It is always best to satisfy all questions and concerns prior to accepting any contract. Our team of professional garage door specialists at Perfect Solutions Garage Door will be delighted to visit your home to provide free inspection and estimate services.
- Ask us about our comprehensive services.
- Schedule an inspection and quote appointment.
- Ask us what our projected completion date for your project will be.
- Inquiry about the accompanying warranties of our premium quality products.
Note: Never sign any agreement until you have read and completely understood what its states. Ask us about anything that seems confusing before signing it.